Emails not getting better than 2% open rate?
Ad spend loitering at $5.64 per click because you can’t get any clicks on your ads?
Scrolling freaking Facebook won’t change that.
Joining a group where you get copy support for your daily copy needs WILL.
The Fire of the Diamond Society IS that group.
When you join you get:
- Daily access to copy feedback and suggestions for tightening your copy so tight they won’t want to wiggle away from it.
- Daily ass-kicking to take freaking action so you can stop scrolling Facebook, wondering why you’re not making enough money.
- Daily internal work to help you power through the shit and the mire so you can stop being afraid of your own greatness and birth it.
- Access to a support network working as hard as you do to change the tides to your favor.
- Access to growth strategies and files to push your business farther, faster than your peers who struggle to piece together ideas on their own.
- Access to an OBM who has changed the faces of business for over a decade, providing answers to tech questions and growth questions so you don’t let overwhelm force you to stay frozen.
Cost: $49/month. (or $25 for your first month, then $49/mo after that if you join today!)
***Only the strong survive here. And only those with a sense of humor and a deaf ear for F-bombs can thrive. Cancel at anytime. Future months will be auto-billed via Paypal until you cancel.
"Fire of the Diamond is the first place I check when I log onto Facebook. This group is invaluable and completely necessary no matter what type of business you are running. It's so much more than having access to a copywriter! In this group you receive motivation, inspiration, accountability, encouragement and every member is always willing to help. I receive so much guidance, support and encouragement that I am in this group for life!
If you are ready to take your business to the next level, this is a no brainer decision."
- Jenn Bovee, Shame Busting Coach
"Tania is a fireball so it's no surprise that the Fire of the Diamond group is any different. The daily check-ins and action prompts are just the icing. Tania and Danielle are in the group every single day to review copy and answer any and all biz-related questions. This group has quickly become my top go-to for support and motivation in my business."
- Desiree , Biz Coach for Women in Direct Sales
As a thanks for picking up craveable, here is one time offer for $24 off your first month of Fire of the Diamond. Don’t worry you can cancel after the first month but we know you’re going to love it
Just $25 for your first month.
$49/mo after that.
If you decide to join us in Fire of the Diamond, your payments will be automatically deducted every month. You may cancel anytime by reaching out to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you decide to cancel, there are no pro-rated refunds.
We stand behind FIRE OF THE DIAMOND 100% and we know you will adore it. Due to the nature of the group support, the personalized feedback, and the blood, sweat, and tears involved, there are no monetary refunds. Please ask questions, be ready to do the work, and make sure you are ready BEFORE purchasing.
"I'm a firm believer that it takes a community to raise a business, and if you join no other community at all (though you really should) then this is the one to apply for. A wonderful collection of action-takers and supportive people all brought together by Tania & Dani to create diamond businesses alight with fire. The advice I have received since joining is priceless. I love being a diamond!"
- Sharon Jackson
"Since becoming a Diamond I've learned what I'm really made of. Not that magically my business is at six figures but I can see how that can happen now. Planning ☺ organization, how to schedule posts and blogs, what it means to launch a program. How to use what I do and make it shine. Yea all that and more. Is what I've gotten. I no longer feel lost or confused. I have direction. I feel supported. Even on the days when things feel so bleak. Being a diamond has made me realize more than anything. That I can do this and I have support when I need it. Thank you Tania. ❤ with all my heart thank you."
- Tracey McFadden